Thursday, December 20, 2012

ALL ABOUT EVE

There are plenty of "Eves" in our future. Christmas Eve and New Years Eve both loom largely in the next couple of weeks. But first we need to get past the "Eve of Destruction". Psychos (I mean psychics) worldwide and through the ages have deemed 12/21/2012 as the day of reckoning. But face it, we can't even predict the weather correctly half the time...

For the prompt, write about the night before a big day. What preparations are needed? What is anticipated? Narrow it down even further, write of the moments just before the featured event. And don't worry, if we get past tomorrow, it's not the end of the world!

2 comments:

  1. http://julesgemsandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/12/for-flashy-fiction-sojourner.html

    I thought they were one and the same...I ended up combining two prompts. I also posted this in 'Friday'.

    Enjoy.

    I hope this is how I'm supposed to post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the 411 to check out... but there is nothing there.

    ReplyDelete