Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the Winner Is:

Thank you all for participating in our Flashy Drawing for November!

The winner chosen by random selection* is...

Girl With One Eye

GWOE, please either email me at lightverse (at) corkydogproductions (dot) com so that I have your email address or leave it in the comments. I'll get your $20 Amazon gift certificate over to you ASAP.

I know this was a crazy month, what with NaNoWriMo and the Chapbook Challenge at Poetic Asides (among other writing fun and games) so I hope you had a lot joy in writing to our terrific prompts.

Thanks for all the awesome flashies, youse guys (and yes, you rock!) Can't wait to see what goodies you pen next during the month of December.

*All your entries got dumped into a shoe box, but a nice, clean, non-stinky shoebox. An UGG shoebox, if you want specifics. I even removed the silica gel packs first.

8 comments:

  1. Silica Gel?!?!?!?!

    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A newbie won! Congrats, GwOE--you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I feel like Miss America! Muah! Muah! This is so freaking cool. I blogged you guys this morning, with my flashy little bits.

    That is totally cool. I love doing it and I will be back with more and I will be wearing my Flashy Fiction tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one that thinks GwOE should keep her flashy little bits to herself? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo Gwoe!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nevets - you always know the right nom-thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, GwOE! But, I never win anything. *sob* so I'm feeling very sorry for myself. heehee
    Lightverse, I really love the details...Ugg boots shoebox, minus the silica gel packs. Nice. Glad there was no stink involved. Whew

    ReplyDelete